Attention NSW based tech innovators and disruptors! The MVP Ventures Program is offering grants of up to $200k for businesses ready to level up their technology. If you’re working on game-changing tech solutions and need funding to bring your vision to life, this is your chance to secure a piece of the pie.
The 1:1 matched funding grants will be awarded based on tech impact and viability, as well as business plan strength. Your project will be assessed on three criteria including innovation, commercialisation and deliverability. Examples of projects include prototyping and piloting studies, as well as the development of existing products through the implementation of new technology that will enhance competitive capabilities.
The Program targets new products, processes, or services within Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 3– 9 to help you move along the TRL scale and enable you to attract largescale private investment.
To be eligible, your business must:
- Be incorporated and have an Australian Business Number (ABN), or an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation
- Be non-tax exempt
- Have a physical HQ in NSW and demonstrate R&D as a core activity
- Hold IP or rights to commercialise your product
- Have an aggregated turnover of less than A$1 million in the three financial years prior to application
- Have 20 FTE or less.
To apply for funding from the NSW Government, you must provide the following documents, which our team of expert consultants can assist you in preparing:
– a pitch deck or video showcasing their product and explaining its uniqueness,
– evidence of financial turnover and number of full-time equivalent employees,
– proof of 50% matched funding,
– a letter from an eligible validating entity,
– a completed project template.
The NSW Government has committed to $10mil p.a in funding and applications are open now. Don’t miss out on up to $200k in funding – contact us at Noah Connect to help with your application and take the first step towards bringing your tech to market, before the 2022/23 pool is exhausted.